Is your agency recruiting? Post job announcements here! Be sure to include contact information.
Please follow the link if you are interested or know anyone interested in applying at Greenville Police Department.
Location: Huntersville, NC
Starting Salary: $37, 787 plus incentives for in-town residency, education, bilingual capability, training and experience.
General Statement of Duties:
Performs a variety of law enforcement work to protect life and property in the Town.
Distinguishing Features of the Class:
Duties and Responsibilities:
* BLET CERTIFICATION IS STRONGLY PREFERRED PRIOR TO APPLICATION
Lack of BLET certification can be reason for exclusion from process.
*Pay based on minimum salary plus applicable incentives as approved by adopted salary augmentation program.
Recruitment and Selection Guidelines:
· Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Moral Character
· Past experience relating to community interaction and engagement
· Considerable knowledge of the vision, mission, principles, goals and values of the department, knowledge of the SARA and Community Oriented Policing models.
Recruiting video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk9q0oWAfZs
Minimum Standards for Employment
To become a sworn officer with the Huntersville Police Department, you must…
· Be a United States citizen;
· Be 21 years of age upon completion of basic law enforcement training;
· Not have been convicted of a felony or serious misdemeanor;
· Have a valid North Carolina drivers license;
· Have earned a high school diploma or GED; and
· Be financially responsible
Job Posting Open until Filled
The Town of Huntersville and The Huntersville Police Department are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply please submit a resume to:
Huntersville Police Department
9630 Julian Clark Ave.
Huntersville, North Carolina 28078
Member Only Access